The day after Thanksgiving, we ALWAYS set up the tree and decorations.
Brandon and Chance put up the lights this year. It was so cute to see them working together on the ladder. It really helped with Brandons tourette syndrome to have his five year old working by his side!
My Grandma made all of our stockings...unfortunately she died shortly after I had Addie, and the boys don't have their own. So I have my mom and sisters that I use for now!
My Grandma Johnson gave me her beautiful manger scene last year for Christmas. I always fussed over it at her house, so she did as any cute granny would...she gave me the darn thing. "Love you Grams!"
I'm posting this not because I think my decorations are spectacular. But I want my kids to remember how their house was at Christmas time when they have families of their own. Who knows, some of these treasures may be theirs someday! Happy Holidays.
7 comments:
I can't read that language maybe you can traslate sometime. You decor IS spectacular. I'm a little jeleous...I can't decorate until after Ry's B-day on the 8th.
So fun to decorate for Christmas...your house looks awesome! I hope all is well.
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! YEAH... iT'S HERE!!!!! LOVE YA!
Supurb job on trimming the house for Christmas. We go "all out" at our house, too. It is fun. Did you go for white lights or multi-colored lights on the house? You are such a genuine person, Liz. I get such a smile on the face when I read your stuff. Way to spread the cheer.
Is that a leg lamp...like the one in The Christmas Story??? I want one!! :) I love the Holidays and love your decorations! You post more than anyone I know! You go girl!
Great job Liz on the lights. Oh too cute, Easton standing with only his diaper supervising the job.
Lady Di
AHHH-the star!!! Is that one of the ones you made? It it just about the cutest thing EVER.
Shut up right now about the leg lamp. You are my hero.
Post a Comment