Friday, December 26, 2008

This years Christmas Craft: stars for the door

Bree, Natalie, and I made these stars for some friends and family members.

They were kind of time consuming...but they turned out totally cute! These are the three that I made.



This years culinary craft:
chocolate and caramel covered pretzels








Oakwood Christmas Program
Chance: mortified because he had to wear a rudolph nose

Addie: happy as usual

Griffin (cousin): too cool for a singing performance

Hannah: a thespian in the making...holy cow, she takes these things very seriously

5 comments:

Scha&Andi said...

So Cute. I wanna a STAR! FREAK those are darling!

Love pretzels too! Hmmm! I made those one year, took me ALL day and a total MESS! But so good!

Love the program! It was fun to see your kids up there! Your girls are so darling! SO CUTE!

jenn said...

The stars and caramel pretzels look delightful!

Your kids are so adorable. Looks like a cute program.

Durrant said...

Seriously Martha... can you do anything else?! So we also attempted the caramel chocolate pretzels this year as our neighborhood gift, so be expecting them in the next few days! We not quite on top of things this year! The stars look awesome! I need to know how you made them! Sooo cute! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Goddard Family said...

ummm where was I on the invite for the stars...too cute! hope you had a Merry

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

DARLiNG STARS, DARLiNG PRETZELS, DARLiNG KiDOS... DARLiNG YOU!!!!!