When you get a chance, check out my new blog... HEREThe Relief Society Presidency stopped by last week and asked if I would start a blog for our ward so that we could share recipes, and get new ideas for meals. So if you ever need a new dish you can check out this site! Enjoy.
11 comments:
I am so excited! Seriously, I was just telling my family how I was going to get out of my cooking rut. Now, thanks to you!!!
Yeah! I am so glad that you are doing this! I am always looking to try something new!
I hear this is already the talk of the ward! That says a lot since most of the ward still elects to receive the newsletter in print so they don't have to download it.
Way to go Liz!! The blog looks fantastic and yummy!!
It looks like the lady in this picture needs double ovens!!!! You should know. Lets talk to the culleys and erskines and get together for dinner soon.
Wow! You go, girl! If you're not careful...you'll be the Relief Society President! I will check it out...I always am looking for new yummy recipes!!
I checked it out and it's adorable. I will be sending recipes soon! Good job!
Love it! Is it only for 4th ward members to add to??
seriously...what can't you do? You are amazing!
Liz - great job on this blog. I love that there are already a few recipes. I'll be sending one soon
Liz, what a darling blog you did for your RS! I love the template, music, etc...You are so crafty and clever. What a fun idea. I'm going to suggest it to my ward, it's perfect!
And yummy receipes too...I'll be checking it our for myself.
Post a Comment