Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Brandon





Today is Brandon's 34th Birthday!
We started it out very special with Easton waking up at 5:30 a.m this morning! Nothing like sleeping in on your b-day! However; tonight is a huge UFC fight, and we will be going to my cousins for a big fight party!!!! Oh what a dream birthday...at least for Brandon.
"Hope you have a happy day hun, I love you to pieces."
Oh, by the way, if your wondering what I gave him....it was a huge Costco size bag of his favorite protein powder!!! What a swell wife I am, right?
Now, if I might take a moment to brag about him on his big day, (HE WILL DIE) but I'm so proud of him....
Did you know that he was just honored in Utah Business Magazine as one of the "Top 40 Businessmen under 40?" And he and my cousin Char were on the cover of Counselor Magazine for the "Power 50." Pretty cool huh. He would not send me the link to these articles for this very reason...I guess he thought I'd blog about it! Go figure.

So, I only found out about one of these articles because a couple of little ladies at church called and congratulated him last week. They had read the article in Utah Magazine. He never brags about these things...silly man. If I was in a magazine, I would certainly LET everyone KNOW!
Darn tootin'! In fact, I think "Oprah Magazine" will be calling soon on my Mother of the Year awards and such...so I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

BRANDON... HAPPY B-DAY DUDE, YOU RIGHTEOUS BUSINESS STUD MAN! WE HOPE YOUR DAY FREAKIN' ROCKED!!!!!

OH, BY THE WAY... NEXT TIME LIZ BIZ HAS A SPECIAL DAY... REMEMBER COSTCO!!!

margo said...

We're so lucky to have a FAMOUS friend! Mallory saw Brandon's picture in the magazine and said - "Hey mom, that's Brandon ... do you like his hair?" I said, "yes, do you like his hair." She said, "No, I like Bubba's hair."

Happy B day Brandon!

Scha&Andi said...

Wow. That is SWEET! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

AND YES LIZ is for sure the BEST WIFE EVER!

Bell Family said...

Congrats Brandon and Liz!! That is something to definitely brag about. I have such cool friends :).

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Brandon. We hope your day was fantastic!

Liz, you deserve to be so proud of him. Those awards are certainly worth bragging about!