Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet Lily

Addie has been wanting a hamster forever. So last week, while Brandon was out of town (of course) she finally conned me into it! Now seriously, I am the animal lover of the year...but there are two exceptions, rodents and snakes! EWw
However; little Lily is growing on me. She is a "dwarf" hamster and is super friendly. She never bites and entertains us all by running on her wheel and bashing into walls when we put her in her little plastic ball. She doesn't have a tail so I think I can tolerate her much better because anything with a tail...reminds me of a rat! "Welcome to our farm little Lily."

6 comments:

jenn said...

Cheetos for breakfast or not...YOU ARE THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR!

Okay, okay, even I have to admit she is pretty cute. Congratulations Addie!

Scha&Andi said...

Finally. We've been waiting to see these! HaHa! She's cute! You are SUPER animal nice Mommy!

Ok I need a fridge in my garage, it's official. the milk takes up like two shelves in my fridge alone!

oh and who is fourth foods?

Amy said...

YOU ARE NUTS!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

OKAY... NOTHING CAN BE SAID ABOUT THIS TO KREW!!! HE HAS BEEN AFTER ME FOR YEARS TO GET A HAMPSTER. NO, NO, AND NO I SAY!!! SSSHHH!!!!!! YOUR A PUSHOVER... YOU "ANIMAL OF ANY KIND FREAK", BUT WE LOVE YA!

Steph said...

Your hamster is so cute - brings back memories of the hamsters we have had in the past. Our last one was a dwarf hamster too and I think he was my favorite.

margo said...

Don't you dare tell Lindsie about this ....she has been begging for a hamster! If you tell her, she will be your new daughter. OK Love ya stalker!