Sunday, January 25, 2009

"SPIT HAPPENS"

I have to blog this picture for journaling purposes. This was taken at our family photo shoot when we were trying to get a good shot of Easton kissing me. He got a little too into the moment and spit all over my face....only a mother would not vomit! I love that he is trying to wipe it off. Pretty much the story of my life and I will always cherish this picture.
Thanks Jen for literally"capturing the moment."

4 comments:

jenn said...

Oh, I'm SO GLAD we got that one on film. Yes, only a mother would find that humorous and not 100% revolting! Good thing he is so darn cute.

Amy said...

That is precious! Only a mother's love

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Scha&Andi said...

I can so feel that moment. It is exactly what William would do! Today he gave me a machine gun round of kisses over and over again, I was laughing so hard and he just wouldn't stop and when he did, my face was covered in spit.

Gotta Love it.