Saturday, February 7, 2009

FREE High Chair

I spend a good majority of my time cleaning up the tornado Easton creates everytime he eats. Lately, he will not have ANYTHING to do with his high-chair!

It was super cute the first couple of meals, but now it's just plain annoying. During each meal, he goes from person to person trying to climb up on their lap and rummages through their plates picking out what he wants. Then he goes back to his chair...which he makes me lay his blanket on underneath him so it's softer, and proceeds to push all his own food onto the floor so he can watch the dog or cat race to shovel it in! This goes on every day, every meal and I'm afraid that it's too late to return to the "baby" high chair. He won't even ENTERTAIN the idea anymore. My point is....don't let them out once because they might not ever go back!!!!!!
If anyone needs a high chair...I GUESS I HAVE ONE YOU CAN HAVE, DARN IT!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, kind of a pain. But he's so stinkin' cute.

BTW-what's the latest on your house????

schaars said...

I am in the same boat with Sienna I let her eat at the table once with us and she wouldn't even think about going back in her high chair. I had a little travel high so I used it as a booster and packed up her high chair. They grow up so fast!