Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hard to believe!!!

Hard to believe we have lived here for nearly 9 years.
We finally put our house up for sale. It is so scary, sad, and exciting at the same time!
We really love our house, neighborhood, and friends here so much. But we're looking forward to our new adventure too! We will most likely land our little family in Saratoga Springs.

The sign went up this morning. My heart sunk a little.

This afternoon, a couple friends...I won't mention any names (Bree and Em) put this fabulous sign next to the realtors sign. It say's "Former Meth Lab" on one side, and "Mold Included" on the other. Seriously, neighbors just drove by soooo slow and laughed their heads off!


They even filled the box with these flyers... I know for sure my house is going to sell super quick with these sweet pictures! Thanks for all your help ladies.


Bree's so stinkin' proud of herself! Oh how I will miss these little pranksters. FRIENDS FOREVER RIGHT GIRLS?

18 comments:

Emily said...

We LOVE you! And just so you know.....Bree was totally the instigator!!!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Oh, that's sad news. We will miss you guys!

Kent said...

WAY TO GO BREE AND EMILY! Everyone will be sad that you guys are leaving, but we wish you well.

Bell Family said...

Did you really think we were going to let you go easily?? I have got a couple more great ideas in helping you sell your house. Wait till next week.

3 Lumps-O-Cole said...

I thought I lived in the only Meth house in the neighborhood! Are you guy's really moving? Or are you just pretending? (you know like some other old neighbors I had)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

WHATEVER.

Tara said...

I can't believe you are moving! We will miss your cute little family. Bree told me what she was planning-I didn't think she would really do it though! FUNNY!

Goddard Family said...

I don't know what bree is going to do....she is a freaking wreck...where is your loyalty? I am so happy for you now I won't have to worry as much thinking that I might get phased out and you put in my spot...I'll make sure to pack a lunch when I come out to visit you....

Steph said...

This is exciting for your family, but our ward and neighborhood will certainly miss you!

Natali Thompson said...

That is the FUNNIEST thing-way to go Bree and Emily! What do you expect when you break one of your friend's hearts?? Good luck with everything-hopefully we will still see you some! :)

Jodi said...

I understand your heartache. Good luck with the new adventures!

jenn said...

I do have to admit that is pretty funny. Bree is a crack-up.

However, I am SO pro-Saratoga. It 's where all the cool people live. It's about dang time you make the move! :)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3 Lumps-O-Cole said...

I'm with you Em! Sorry Liz, You just aren't going to move.

Amy said...

That is hilarious! Keep me posted on the move. I'm so excited for you! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Chris said...

"Come to Zion, come to Zion..." Saratoga Springs Rocks!!!

Liz said...

Chris, you are a dork. Ya had to bring Zion into this didn't you? Love ya, Bishop Culley!

Durrant said...

That is hilarious! Keep us posted with any news!