
For years and years, my family has used this cute little man "Dave" as our handyman. My mom, grandma, aunts and uncles all just love him! And my kids have really grown up with him around. With a husband that travels all the time...it's great to have a "Dave."

So he's here repairing some walls and doing a little paint work and the boys are just right in his "biz." He doesn't care...he treats them just like his own grandkids. They are such helpers!
5 comments:
That bottoms picture of your boys watching him is priceless!
I heard the news...you cannot go! What will I do without frequent run-ins with my twin? And now just htat I am getting to know her so much more! ANyway, just thought I'd express my sorrow.
Can you bring Dave with you to Saratoga??? We STILL don't have door knobs on some of our doors since we built the house (7 years ago) It's just on Troy's closet doors and the office french doors -- no big deal!!! yeah right. I could put him to work.
Send Dave on over to my house!!
Ya I need to get his number!
Post a Comment