PrAcTicaLlY HoMelEss!
Our house is under contract. Wow, what a whirlwind. We hoped it would go fast but never imagined it would only take one week. We have to be out in three weeks...as long as everything works out on the buyers end. They are prequalified and pretty serious though, so most likely it will be a sale. We will hold our breath for a couple of weeks. The buyers are a cute couple, about 29 years old with a six month old little boy and a dog. They brought their extended family through yesterday to see it again and we were able to meet! I have to say that it was bittersweet....I am very excited for them, but as I walked through and pointed things out, I couldn't help but have an aching in my heart. I will surely miss this home we have created for our family!
I will miss my hibiscus flowers coming up late summer. I will have to tell her the tomato sauce secret to help them bloom. If I forget, please be a good neighbor and tell them.
I will miss sitting on the front porch and listening to the waterfall while I watch the kids play on the front lawn and waving to the neighbors as they drive by.
The thing that kills me the most...the hand and footprints in the concrete. If anyone has a solution for this, I would appreciate it. I need to take them with me I think!!!!
Hannah was 3 years old!
Addie...just one year old!
I will miss the kids playing in the sandbox for hours on end. I will not miss the sand they drug in the house.
It will be sad to leave the playhouse. I made the curtains in the windows. There is writing all over the walls. I loved to watch the kids come out in all different costumes from the dress up box that we keep inside. We used to sleep out there in the summer with the kids. We would take out a t.v and watch movies, have popcorn, and play games.
I will miss the fun parties in the backyard with family and friends. We've had blessing, baptisms, birthdays and more!
I will miss my fireplace that is two-sided. I love that thing!
I will even miss my small kitchen.
When we first bought the house, the old man that owned it and had raised his own kids here, told us that we would love watching our kids run around the circle in this room. And that's exactly what they do, they run around the island, banister, and fireplace in a circle. He was right...we will miss that so much! We have made so many wonderful memories in this house. We will take them with us and hold them close forever!
14 comments:
I bet it will be hard to move. Where are you guys planning on moving? Your house is DARLING and when I saw that you had put it for sale I wanted to buy it too bad we are poor with this LAME economy. You will make your next house darling and make lots more fun memories!
I would like to leave a comment but I can't because I am busy crying for you and for me. (sniffle, sniffle).
Wow that was fast! I guess this must be the right thing for you to be doing. I never said this would be an easy thing to do. Just doable! Call me and fill me in on the details would ya??
So you are really doing it huh? I will miss you your house is darling and maybe Bree can be friends with the new girl?
"A house is made of walls and beams. A Home is built with love and dreams"
I bet you could get a concrete cutter to take those prints with you...just knock a few dolloars of the price.LOL
WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ALLINA TO "SHUTTY"!!! SHE IS THINKING ONLY OF HERSELF, AND KEEPS REMINDING ME THAT YOU WILL BE CLOSER TO HER NOW. WHATEVER!
You can come over anytime!
i am going to miss the downstairs bathroom the most! if you know what i mean! i'm going to miss everything about this place! i'll just babysit for the new owners! if i only had a bag like bree's so i could come see ya! love you guys! saratoga or bust! or where ever you freaks end up!!
Liz your going to have to lighten things up or I can't look at your blog anymore. I leave crying everytime these days! First the hens, now this... geesh!
And I know you will miss your DARLING home but you will LOVE a new home just as much and make new memories. It is amazing what we humans can get through! Truthfully though, you WILL NOT miss your small kitchen! But it is REALLY cute!
And I'm sad for what you must be feeling right now. It truly is the bittersweet stuff. Eeeeek! It just sucks sometimes that is what we have to go through to experience JOY! again and again and again!
WOW! Have you heard on your Saratoga house yet? Where are you going to go until then? It's not surprising it went so fast-it is a darling house. You sure have made it into a beautiful home! Good thing you have all the pictures!! Will we ever see you again? Maybe bachelor night at your new place??
I can't believe you are really moving. You will be missed more than you know.
You will miss so many things...but Saratoga will bring many new, exciting, fun memories for you and your cute family! We can't wait for you to come!! :)
Lizzie....I still can't think of you leaving us. It seems you have been with me your whole life. I will miss seeing you and Brandon and of course, your darling kids. I will miss your cute personality and your wonderful laugh. Your mom would be so dang proud of you, of your incredible family and what a great mom you are. Hey! And I want to know the tomato sauce secret to the hibiscus plants!!! Love you...Fidgey
Post a Comment