Sunday, February 22, 2009

My cousin Nicole finally had her baby!






Baby "Kit"
5 lbs. 2 oz.
19 inches
February 21, 2009
Parents: Aaron & Nicole Sain

Saturday morning at 5:30 a.m., I get a call from my Aunt Di to get to Cottonwood Hospital quick if I want to get there before Nicole has her baby! So I literally jump out of bed, throw on my sweats, and charge out the door. I get to the hospital within 20 minutes and swing open the doors only to find my Uncle...sitting...holding a little bundle! Seriously...I missed it in 20 dang minutes????
Well, come to find out that Nicole only pushed 2 stinkin' times to get that baby here! No fair!
Anyway, she is absolutely perfect. What a blessing. We are so lucky to have a new little baby in the family to spoil.

2 comments:

jenn said...

I agree, she is so beautiful! That last picture of Addie and your Grandma with Baby Kit is priceless. What a perfect little face. Just love those babies!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

OKAY... LET ME JUST SAY THAT I CAN TELL THAT AARON IS GOING TO BE AN INCREDIBLE FATHER... YOU CAN JUST SEE IT IN "EVERY" PICTURE THAT HE IS IN. HE IS SOOO IN LOVE WITH HIS FAMILY!!! WHAT A LITTLE DOLLY KIT IS! YEAH FOR GRANDMA DI!