
Today my chickens went to live with a new family! We felt it was best not to freak out potential buyers for our house with a flock of chickens in the backyard. So, as hard as it was on my heart...my little hens went to live on a wonderful family farm.

Chance...saying goodbye to "Princess."

My girls...I seriously sat and cried the night before, because I knew it was the last time I would see them pecking around the yard for bugs and worms.

I don't know why I like them so much...I have been obsessed with chickens since I was little.

I will miss the kids getting involved with me. Easton is an especially good helper! So long my little hens...you will be missed!
5 comments:
NOT THE CHICKENS!!!!!!!
Oh...sad! Will you have visitation rights??
Now you'll just have to buy your eggs at the grocery store like the rest of us!
So sorry for your loss :)
I think I'm going to cry! Seriously! Ö
Very sad day indeed!
There's got to be some sort of ticket straight to the Celestial Kingdom for people like you. Bless your little animal-loving heart.
Post a Comment