Saturday, March 21, 2009

911 AgAiN....are you kidding me???!!!


Yes, oh yes, Easton disappeared this morning. We couldn't find him for like 15 minutes. Addie was put in charge while Brandon vaccuumed, Hannah cleaned the litter box, and I put away the dishes. Chance was playing outside in the front with a bunch of little boys. When we were all done, and Addie was tinkering around, we said "where's E?" Of course Addie had no idea where he was and as we searched each room, the garage, and the unfinished basement with no little man in sight...we started to panic. We ran outside in which we are close to a playground, busy road, and a farm. Who knows where he could have gone.
After about 15 minutes of searching, and knocking on doors crying so hard we could hardly speak, and having about 20 neighbors out looking in every direction...we finally decided to call 911.
Just as I am giving the lady a description of what he was wearing, Hannah yelled "I found him." He was hiding behind her stinkin bed with two batteries in his hands that he knows are also a NO-NO! I swear, we had each searched that room like three times and were screaming his name through the house. What a little stinker!
When we found him, we didn't know whether to beat him or love him. Oh, that boy is going to be the death of us!!!! He has given us more heart attacks than all four kids combined.

*I also have to mention that as Brandon was searching the park, he rolled his ankle and is limping around...BIG SURPRISE! We are leaving for a trip to New Orleans tomorrow, and I'm going to have to cart that crippled man around again!!!! I think he does it so I'll have to carry all the bags.

9 comments:

Allina said...

K-so little worried about babysitting now.SO glad you found the troublemaker...what a personality he has!

Addie said...

This is addie i sweaer he was right by i think but i am sure he was probally there but he was there at one point or another call me if you want me too watch your kids seriasly call me i am very resbosible .
p.s i can not pay for medical bills with $33 i spent all my money on pixos .

Goddard Family said...

Liz I am so sorry...that is the worst feeling ever! I am so glad that you found him...Have fun in New Orleans!

Brando and Annie said...

How scary!!! Gall you have had your fair share of scares I think it's time to be done! Where did you guys move? I know your just in a rental and I think you are looking for a house not buliding. When is Muggs coming in town next? I would love to see or talk to her. Tell her I said hi!

Amy said...

I love Addie giving herself a plug for babysitting! So good luck with that kid. Sounds like you're in for a long 16 years!! He's so stinkin' cute though

schaars said...

Holy crap 2 year olds are the HARDEST things to keep track of! I can't even imagine just how stressful that was I am so glad that he was ok and just being a stinker and hiding. I have that same problem daily wether to beat sienna or just laugh and hug her!!!! We all joke about what a fun teenager Sienna is going to be seriously good luck to the both of us!!!!

jenn said...

SO SCARY! Seriously, having a missing child is one of the worst feelings in the world! Good thing he is so stinkin' cute or else you would have to beat him. :)

Hope you are having loads of fun on your trip, crippled husband and all.

margo said...

Look out for his teenage years -- YIKES! I was practically crying for you when Addie told me this story. That must have been terrifying! I have a feeling the 911 operators are going to know you too well.

Lisa Erskine said...

Oh my! That little stinker...he's just the cutest thing ever! He was probably laughing under that bed watching you all frantically search for him! What a horrible feeling for you guys! Why didn't we get a call to come help search?
Thanks again for tending Emery. She had so much fun with 'aunt Liz'! :) I'll take your little guys any time!!!