The "COMMUTER"
The kids and I couldn't wait for Brandon to get home tonight in his new "commuter" car. He just picked it up today. It's a Honda Accord. I think he will be much happier driving to and from Salt Lake in this car rather than the big truck. We took a spin around the neighborhood and it is super zippie...I love driving a little car! I almost forgot what it was like. Now I just need a "girls night out" so I can take it cruising!!!! Any takers??? We can cruise state and moon people!
5 comments:
I'll be the driver, you can be the mooner!
That back seat window isn't big enough for my "moon". I'll sit up front.
Nice car. Funny you said it's zippie...my family has a honda accord and it's only known by zippie. That's all we call it. I think my dad named it..he has a nickname for everything and everyone.
I'm good at "pressed hams"! I just might make the other drivers crash from what they see! :)
I HOPE EVERYONE REALIZES HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE! I'M WITH MARGO, I'LL DRIVE, YOU MOON... AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU ARE IN THE MOOD TO SHOW (LIKE WE HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE)!!! HA HA HA!!!!!
Post a Comment