Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our new "green" carpet

BEFORE...






AFTER!!!


AFTER THREE WEEKS OF SET BACKS,
MISSING WATER LINES, MAJOR RAIN STORMS,
AND A SHORTAGE OF SOD...
OUR YARD IS FINALLY COMPLETE!
NOW IT REALLY FEELS LIKE HOME!!

11 comments:

jenn said...

Very beautiful, if I do say so myself!

Jodi said...

Lovely, just lovely!

Lisa Erskine said...

You are soooo going to get "YARD OF THE MONTH"....but if your sign goes missing...don't come looking at our house! He He! :)

Goddard Family said...

Seriously.....so GORGEOUS!

Bell Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! It's gorgeous!! Your house doesn't look to bad either.
Oh how I love a lovely lawn.

Scha&Andi said...

NICE> it is a freakin NICE and BIG and BEAUTIFUL home! the lawn is awesome. the yard is HUGS! hmmm! love it.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

BEAUTIMUSS!!!

Natali Thompson said...

That looks awesome! I bet your kids will have a blast in that yard-

Durrant said...

Lawn looks great! Your house is beautiful! How exciting to have things all done!

jenn said...

Cute new blog design! I love all your sidebar buttons. Where did you get them? I want to copy. :)

Tara said...

The house looks great. We still miss you around here. We had our park days swimming party today at Hilarie's house and we all said how we missed the Mackays!