Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4 Huge Boxes...what could it be???

Last week, Brandon donated my old patio set to a worthy cause...(Last Chance Lakes) and left me with a naked patio. Well naturally, I'm not going to be satisfied until I have something to sit on and eat my breakfast while looking at the lake and making fun of the golfers!!!!
So one night, my wonderful husband came home with four huge boxes hanging off the trailer. He unloaded and immediately started putting together this brand new patio set that he picked out himself.

The finished product.
I love it.
Thanks so much hun! Here's to many great barbeques!

6 comments:

Lisa Erskine said...

I'm ready to come over for a BBQ and break in the new patio furniture! It looks awesome! I'll be waiting for the call! :)

jenn said...

Yes, please...that is to the barbecue invite! :)

It is beautiful and the perfect choice.

Natali Thompson said...

That is so pretty-nice work Brandon.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS... GOOD WORK BRANDON!!!

Scha&Andi said...

no kidding. you have the best hubby! how nice is that. and you have a golf course and a lake... are you lovin it? sounds wonderful to me!

Durrant said...

How cute is that?! He did a great job choosing the table! It's beautiful!