So we made Hannah stay home from church to take care of him because I had to teach and so did Brandon. All day Hannah just kept saying "it's so unfair that I have to stay home, I'm the one that likes to go to church." Which is true....she's my righteous child that ALWAYS loves to go to church...even sacrament.
Anywho, we'll see what the devil has in mind next week to try and keep us from going to church.
The funny thing is...why the heck did I take a picture of this??? I don't know, but I think it's because this is REAL life....it's not pretty but it's the story of MY life.
You may also say...why is he dressed in jeans for church??? I don't really have an answer except for that he is two and I didn't feel like ironing his tan pants because he's just going to rub up against a tire or lay in the parking lot and wreck them before we get there anyway! Plus he's the fourth child and I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore! So there.
5 comments:
It is slightly disturbing that you took a picture of E's puke, and yet I can see myself doing the same thing! Family History, right?
I tell myself some day my family will thank me. {makes me feel better for all the obsessive picture taking!}
Hope little Easton is feeling better.
meh...it was at the rental, who cares about cleaning the puke up! Little E, gotta love the stud.
G-R-O-S-S! Hope he is feeling better.
right on! no kidding. this is so the story of my life. and usually william is wearing who knows what to church or jammie bottoms to the store with cowboy boots. but honestly it's not worth it. haha!
GROSS! Sorry Hannah!
Post a Comment