Here's some photo's of Fathers Day. I just forgot about them because they were on my other camera. And since I'm missing Brandon so bad right now because he is in Asia....I thought now would be a great time to post them.
The kids gave him pajama bottoms, a gift card for the car wash, and a nectarine tree for the yard. (nectarines are his favorite fruit)
3 comments:
So sweet. That sucks he is gone for so long-you are a trooper!
Cute post! I was so happy to see you the other night. You are so much fun! I have the watch bands ready to go- Bree told me to give them to her MOnday b/c of the wedding chaos this weekend. So, Monday, they will be in her hands ready for you! Let me know if you have any problems.
perfect gifts, adorable pictures and the sweetest song ever.
Happy Father's Day, Brandon!
Post a Comment