Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My "baby" is off to Jr. High

You give birth to this 7 lb. 11 oz. little bundle of joy and think that you will be able to hold her and keep her in diapers forever. And then BAM... all of a sudden she's old enough to go to Jr. High! Ahhhhhhh....I'm literally dying. My heart aches, my stomach is sick, and I feel OLD!





My day will be filled with crying and looking at this picture frequently! I feel so scared and excited for her at the same time. She was so nervous. I put on a brave face, but inside I'm just as anxious. I hope she has a great experience and makes some wonderful friends. I hope, I hope.

9 comments:

Lisa Erskine said...

Hanna looks so cute on her 1st day of Jr. High! Scary stuff! She'll do great and make lots of friends! BTW, how OLD are you?? :)

Allina said...

I LOVE this natural beauty.

Bell Family said...

So sad for mama's...so fun for kids. Hannah look precious!!

Amy said...

She looks so cute! I can't wait to hear how she did. Colton is loving Jr. High. I thought for sure he'd be screwed over there, but so far so good! And just think, one day you'll be like me and drop all of your kids off at school for the whole day! That's when you know you're old. (and maybe a little bit free :)

Kent said...

Congratulations to you guys on becoming geezers! :)

Natali Thompson said...

That is CRAZY!! I am still freaking out just about second grade-I am SCREWED when I get them to Jr. High!

jenn said...

Ah, sweet Hannah! She looks SO BEAUTIFUL and so grown up. Just love that sweet girl to pieces. She'll do wonderfully in Jr. High, she's such a likeable girl.

Gosh, how old are you? (he, he!)

margo said...

So glad that you guys are out here! I never thought I would actually see your kids going to school here! Hannah is way too cute! I love that girl.

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Very Cute! I asked Dalton if I could take a picture of him. He refused! Oh well, next comes High School. Scary!!!