Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Boys Trip

Two weekends ago, Brandon and Chance took a boys trip to Dallas. Brandon's friend and work associate "Paul Bellatone" invited the boys to stay at his home and do some fun stuff with he and his son "Ben."

They went to the rodeo.

And a Nascar race. Brandon let Chance pick his very own racer and bought him a hat. Wouldn't you know, he chose #24 Jeff Gordon...who Brandon can't stand!!!! But being a good Daddy, he let Chance choose for himself!

This is Paul and Ben.

They had such a great time. It took Chance a few days to calm down after he got home because he was so used to just having fun and being crazy! I kept saying to Brandon, "what did you do to him?"

I'm so glad they got away for some "boy" time, and I'm so happy that Chance is getting to that age where they can be such good buddies and share the same interests.

2 comments:

susan hall said...

sooo fun, i wish travis would take all my boys and go some where..hehe

jenn said...

Fun, fun, fun! I bet Chance was in heaven and what a great weekend for Brandon to have some one-on-one time with just Chance!