Better yet, my kids have the coolest Great Grandma EVER!!! Who else hops on a saddle at their 86th Birthday party??? My Grandma "Dorothy" that's who!!! I admire her so much and hope that I have her spunk and love of life when I am her age. She has always been such a huge part of my life, and I have learned so much from her. Like gardening, cooking, work ethic, a love for traveling, how to serve others, and most of all...a desire to let life "keep rolling" and to just hang on and enjoy it. Happy Birthday Grandma....love you so much.
Love,
Elizabeth
6 comments:
Grandma Dorothy ROCKS!!
Grandma Dorothy is the best!! What a party girl!!!
hahaha ok she is the cutest thing ever you are sooo lucky to have such a cool grandma...thats going to be you in 50 years or so...i just know it
You got to love Grandma Dorthy!!! She is so much fun!
WHAT A PEANUT... YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY!!!
Grandma Dorothy IS the best. Like Grandma, like Granddaughter.
Post a Comment