Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cozy weekend at home

Last weekend, we got our first snow storm. The kids were so excited when they woke up to a winter wonderland!
I'm not sure it snowed enough to warrant ALL OF THIS GEAR, but nonetheless...they took the sleds out on the golf course!


Hannah's BFF (Anna) came to visit from Salt Lake, they had a blast!



What's a cozy, snowy weekend without the "cocomotion" and chicken noodle soup???

8 comments:

margo said...

Is Chance smoking a ciagarette in the first picture? Always need a good smoke before going out to play in the snow.

Liz said...

Oh my gosh...laughing so hard right now...totally looks like that! Can't stop laughing!!! And no, I think he's just trying to stand cool or something. funny

Allina said...

...then we meet at the classy Wendys/ Phillips 66 to put three tiny lil girl's lives in my hands. As you were cozy I was creating ulcers on the freeway. Glad YOUR first snow was enjoyable!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

CHANCEY SMOKES NOW?! HA HA HA!!!

Liz said...

You know what...I've taught my kids to do ANYTHING to keep warm. ha ha ha

Goddard Family said...

PERFECT WEEKEND!

Natali Thompson said...

Nice...I need to get me one of those cocomotion makers. My sister has one too! I love the boys weekend-that looks like a ton of fun...and your garage?? Really, if only my house was as clean as your "messy" garage!

Durrant said...

Oh liz... you know I took that one just for you right? I would be more than happy to print it and then I can have an excuse to drive to see your cute house! It's the leaf one with the fountain or the last temple pic? Let me know:)

And your kids are so freaking cute! Easton looks so old!