Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Give Thanks

The greatest part of this holiday, is that we get to actually be grateful for the things we have, rather than wanting for MORE!

Last week for family night, we made turkeys and wrote all of the things we were thankful for on each and every feather!

A few of things that made everyone's thankful list included: family, friends, Jesus, and Heavenly Father.
Addie was grateful for: her cell phone, her bed, dance, cheer, and tv.
Hannah was grateful for: Young Womens, her house, water, the weekends, her bed, and dance.
Chance was grateful for: Jackson, Connor, Grandmas and Grandpa's, Aunt Di and Uncle Dan, Brody and Duke, x-box, and "the spirit."
Easton's list included: Amanda, hats, boots, spiderman, bottles, hot dogs, caillou, and Uncle Char, doritos, and baths.
Liz: DVR, zip-fizz, blogging, facebook, my house, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, a car, mouse traps, new boots, and my kitchen.
Brandon was thankful for: Utah, a job, skiing, sports, 4 seasons, his mac computer, his health, and his home.

It's always great to sit back and count all our many blessings!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

8 comments:

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Very sweet family night fun. Yes many great things to be Thankful for!

Amy said...

Such a great idea! Oh,and I want to see your knew boots! I need some and can't find anything I love

Bell Family said...

First Chance smoking...now Brandon giving everyone "the bird", and I don't mean the turkey. Check him out in the forth picture. What is happening to the Mackay's?? Kidding....love you. Cute idea.

Liz said...

Okay, he for sure did that on purpose. I didn't notice that either...he is in biigggg trouble!

margo said...

ha ha ha -- the Mackay's and their subliminal messages!! We are grateful for the Mackays and what fun friends you are!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

I AM GRATEFUL THAT BRANDON FLASHED HIS ABS AT ME DURING TURKEY BOWL... IF ONLY I HAD BEEN QUICKER WITH MY CAMERA. I (THE TURKEY BOWL PAPARAZZI) COULD HAVE MADE MILLIONS OFF THAT ONE!!!

jenn said...

I'm totally laughing at Brandon and his "birds". :)

Super cute FHE. Super cute new Christmas blog. You are super cute too.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Goddard Family said...

Great idea...you are too cute....I am thankful for Bree for introducing me to you....so that now I can be thankful for YOU!