Hannah was a victim of a "stabbing" at her school! Okay, not really, it was an accident. She was holding a piece of paper on her leg and writing her score on it in gym class, when someone kicked a ball and it hit right into the end of her pencil which jabbed into her leg. What are the odds?
When the school called and asked that I come get her and take her to the pediatrician to have it checked because the tip of the pencil was still in the wound, I JUST LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY. Great mom I am. But seriously, WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Anywho, they cleaned it out and got her all patched up. The only thing she was ticked about was having to go to the doctor's office in her gym clothes!
8 comments:
what are the odds?? that had to of hurt a little
Poor girl...hope she is feeling okay. Seriously, what are the odds!
That makes my stomach sink. Nasty!!
HANNAH, A JUNIOR HIGH STABBING... REALLY? IF ANYONE COULD HANDLE THEMSELVES IN THAT SITUATION, IT WOULD BE YOU! HOWEVER... NEXT TIME, I BETTER HEAR ABOUT HOW YOU RIFLED THE CULPRIT TO THE GROUND, RETRIEVED THE "WEAPON" AND SAVED THE ENTIRE STUDENT BODY!!! JUST SOME "FOOD FOR THOUGHT"! LOVE YOU... I'M GLAD THAT YOUR MOMMY STOPPED LAUGHING LONG ENOUGH, SO THAT YOU DIDN'T GET LEAD POISONING AND DIE!!!!!
OUCH! Poor Hanna!
Hannah, if it makes you feel any better, my "Sweet Mama" would have probably made me wait till end of school...specially if she was at Pottery Barn or something...
haaa. BTW, you tell that kid they better watch their back...no one stabs my lil' sis and gets away clean w/ it....there will be blood. K, Creepy, sorry. Love you.
Really, what are the chances of that happening? Crazy!
And...I think you are such a great Mom BECAUSE you laughed. You have such a great sense of humor and are the funnest. Don't ever change! :)
WOW-that sucks! She is so funny-already worrying about her clothes! How are you?
Post a Comment