A few weeks ago, "Jen" and I both discovered a super easy recipe for sea salt scrub on "Jane's" blog! Jen set out to try it first and brought me a sample! I loved it so much that I made it for a neighbors birthday gift and for my kids to take to their teachers for Valentines!
Super easy recipe:
1 c. coarse sea salt
1 c. fine sea salt
1 c. grapeseed oil
essential oils (whatever scent you would like and add until desired smell)
*i used orange and lemon for my citrus scent, and grapefruit for the other!
mix everything together in a bowl and pour into jars!
I went with a kind of natural look for my jars. But these are cute with different ribbon or material over the jars too! Who wouldn't love this gift? And Jen priced it out and it runs about $4.50 a jar. CHEAP HUH?
I tell you ladies...this is divine to slather on your legs in the shower, rinse, then shave! Enjoy:)
*DISCLAIMER: MAKE SURE TO RINSE BOTTOM OF SHOWER OR TUB WHEN YOU GET OUT OR YOU MAY SLIDE AND BREAK YOUR HIP THE NEXT TIME YOU GET IN! I DIDN'T GIVE THIS TO ANY OLD PEOPLE FOR THAT REASON! LOL
4 comments:
Divine! Best little gift ever, if I do say so myself. And look at your picture...I'm so impressed!
Old People. Ha!
That is awesome! Way to go. I can't believe you will have two in YW's! Holy cow-those decorations and boxes are amazing. What a fun night. Your party for Brandon is super cute. What a fun wife and mother you are! Did you hear who we met? I will post it tomorrow!! :)
mmm...sounds good. I'm going to try this for sure!!
hey~ thanks for the shout out, i'm glad you tried it. i love the little "be careful" warning with the sliding in the tub. it could be serious, "death by oily shower."
yikes!
Post a Comment