Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"New Beginnings" for Addie

I can't believe it's already getting close to the time that Addie will join her big sister in Young Womens! Last week, we had a wonderful "New Beginnings" program for all of the current Young Women and the "newbies" that will be coming into Beehives this year!


Lindsie, Regan, and Addie. Just the cutest friends ever. I just love these three girlies and can't wait to have them in my Beehives class. (Regan isn't technically in our ward but she basically lives with us and we will claim her.)

Here are the cute boxes that all the new girls received. It was filled with all kinds of treasures, including their Personal Progress books. Addie can't wait to get started.

Jessie and Hannah. They are getting so old too. Both of them will be in Mia Maids together this year. And cute Jessie starts driving soon....YIKES! 
A former Miss Utah spoke at the program and she was soooo excellent! We ended with a chocolate fountain for dessert. And it was certainly a HIT!



As this post is about my Addie growing up, I needed to add these photo's of her getting her JUNIOR HIGH immunizations! I don't know what was more painful...me seeing her get her shots, or me thinking of her going to Jr. High??? Urghhhh
She was so brave. She had 4 shots and was such a BIG GIRL!
"We sure do love you Addie Boo:) Now, will you please go back to twirling your pigtails and dragging your "mimi" around???"

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I don't know which one is more crazy, Liz as a Beehive or the adviser. Those are some lucky girls!

Love the picture of the girls with their cell phones on the table. How life has changed. Too funny!

Unknown said...

You're an Angel Addie.... Love ya!!

jenn said...

Gee thanks. I'm honestly trying not to cry right now! These little girls of ours are too dang old. Grace had new beginnings last week too! I can't believe it!

and ps- how come you know how to do hair so beautifully? Can you teach me? Grace would thank you. :)