Friday, February 25, 2011

Easton and DooDoo's Birthday Party

On Monday, we met my Dad and Jody and Tyler for a dual birthday party. My Dad (DooDoo as the kids call him) and Easton have birthday's just a couple days apart.
For Christmas, we didn't exchange gifts...instead we made a promise to see each other once a month. Last month, they took us to a hockey game. And this month, Easton chose the activity which was....BOWLING AND LASER TAG!!! I was kind of embarrassed to make them play laser tag, but OHHHH MY GOSHHH IT WAS A RIOT. EVERYONE LOVED IT. WE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AND LAUGHED!
I'm sure they snickered when they made this cake. hee hee

I let each of the boys take ONE friend. Easton chose Mayson, and Chance took Kage! It worked out perfect and not too overwhelming.





My mom gave my dad his own bowling ball with his initials on it....LIKE 35 YEARS AGO! I had never seen it, but he dug it out and brought it to the party! Kinda special:)


We all agreed that we needed to go straight home and take showers because we had played soooo hard. We were all just dripping with sweat! Maybe I should scrap my workout routine and just play laser tag instead! Sounds way more fun.

3 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

What a fun birthday party! How awesome that your dad liked it! :)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Simplification... kids really do love it better than a big fuss; not that I don't love myself a mess-load of fuss... but just look at your kiddos sweet happy content faces! Your mom even stopped by for a visit too... love you.

jenn said...

That sounds WAY fun! Happy Birthday Little E. We just love you to pieces! :)