Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chance's Art

Chance is really good at art and creating things.  This is a witch he brought home from his art class at school. I immediately fell in love. It was huge...like poster size. His chalk work was amazing and I framed it so I could have it forever!

His term project at school was...THE MONSTER PROJECT.  He worked so hard on making a story and description about the monster and creating a "map" of his monsters neighborhood.  He also decided to name it "BOB." (nothing to do with his Grandpa Bob...but he just liked the name for his monster i guess and there was no changing his mind.)
Chance and I went to the craft store to pick a few items for constructing his monster.  I threw out some ideas and he pretty much hated them all.  He had exactly in his mind what he was making his monster out of and all the details of the finished product.


 We went home from the craft store and he went right to work on his creation.  BOB, was to have one eye, a black fur cape, a suit on with an animal print tie, and purple spikes on his shoulders.  He was scaly like a fish, and smelled like rotten dough (not really, just in his description)!


    The night before he was due, my cute babysitter Allina helped Chance get BOB painted and put on his final touches!  HE TURNED OUT AMAZING! And Chance was so proud to take him to school!





He got an A+ of course! Way to go Chance buddy....you worked so hard on this project and it really paid off. We are so proud of you and ALL of your wonderful creations!

6 comments:

jenn said...

Chance, YOU ARE AMAZING! And so creative! Those are the coolest art art projects ever. You are so creative! Keep up the good work, buddy.

Love,
Auntie Jenn

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

What a creative little bugger that Chancey is... KEEP CREATIN' CUTE BOY!!!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
margo said...

Oh my... I am in love with that witch picture. The cutest thing I have ever seen.

Natali Thompson said...

Oh my gosh! He is SO creative!! I LOVE that witch. I am glad you framed it-so awesome. BOB is pretty dang cool too :)

Allina said...

Oh, I'm still so proud of that sucker, good work Chancey boy! :)