We spent family night with the Bells. Of course it had to be something to do with either bikes or motorcycles!!! We hit the BMX track and had a blast. Sam and Brandon had to be super riders and race each other, and then complain about how out of shape they were. And then Bree gets the BIG IDEA that she and I will race around the track. Only, BIG SUPRISE, when it came time to go, who sat at the top of the hill and watched the other idiot go all the way around before the other friend would even go??? OH NICE, yes you Bree...chicken! What a fun night, and I loved it even if I had to be Bree's guinea pig!
The little boys had fun racing and playing in the dirt! Easton thought the hills were for climbing up and rolling back down.
Yes, these are pictures of Bree and I! "GO SPEED RACER" We signed autographs all night...it's hard to be such famous riders!
I didn't leave you!! I didn't think we were going at the same time. Did you think I was going to miss seeing you bike the track?? What a fun night. We can't wait to go again!!
OK...seriously I left a comment on here forever ago and it isn't showing-weird! I had just said that this place looks fun. I need to get my boy out to one of these places sometime. The other thing I said is that I totally understand what you mean about Bree leaving you there-just ask her about our belly button piercing experience sometime! Maybe I should tell you the correct story!
3 comments:
I didn't leave you!! I didn't think we were going at the same time. Did you think I was going to miss seeing you bike the track??
What a fun night. We can't wait to go again!!
you need 'body help' please i'm peeing my pants!!!
OK...seriously I left a comment on here forever ago and it isn't showing-weird! I had just said that this place looks fun. I need to get my boy out to one of these places sometime. The other thing I said is that I totally understand what you mean about Bree leaving you there-just ask her about our belly button piercing experience sometime! Maybe I should tell you the correct story!
Post a Comment