Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's sooo sucky


Chance was out riding bikes with his little buddy Jackson the other day. I started
hearing them laughing so hard in the garage and as I approached, I could hear a vaccuum. The two boys are suctioning their faces in the shop vac and just cracking up. It was so funny and I was laughing so hard that I could hardly snap these shots. Ever since Chance was little he has been obsessed with the vaccuum....at the car wash he loves to help me. However, I won't let him suck up his face with that one! You never know where it's been.

4 comments:

margo said...

I love to take the vacuum and vaccum my hair -- it's pretty funny. Tell Chance we'll have to get together soon -

Natali Thompson said...

That is classic-I am surprised he doesn't have marks all over his face.

jenn said...

cardboard boxes, vaccuum hoses....it sure doesn't take much to entertain kids. I love that about them! Silly, Chance. :)

Rogers Family Blog said...

I swear, we have so much in common it is scary. my boys do the same thing! I love the pictures; those are priceless!