




Each year we are very lucky to be able to go with the Saratoga clan to Joe's Valley. This year there were so many fun families that went! What a great way to end the summer! The first couple of days were pretty windy for waterskiing, but everyone made the best of it, and did alternative water sports. Uncle Chris surfed, Brandon, Margo, and Rick did the airchair (hilarious might I add), Brandon and Rick gave a great show on barefoot skiing, the kids all searched for guppy fish, made sandcastles, and hung on the boom bar, not to mention doing some serious TUBING! I however, sat on the beach and read a fabulous book while taking in the sun, and laughing at the performers on the water!
While eating lunch, the little boys decided to put the HUGEST caterpillar on Margo's back...I have never seen her pitch such a fit in my life. So dang funny!
At night we had fabulous dutch oven cooking. The first night we tried to pop pop-corn on the fire...not so good! But still fun!
One of the families had the hugest motorhome you have ever seen, and people kept disappearing to go watch the Olympics on their plasma big screen...NOW THAT'S CAMPIN!
The kids just fell into their sleeping bags at night...who am I kidding, so did the adults!
By the way, Hannah and Easton are not in any of the pictures because Hannah was in "Millhollow" and Easton stayed home with our cute little friend Allina....we were practically "empty nesters!"
The little boys spent one morning watching "Veggie Tales." It was the only t.v. to be found at camp, and as you can see...they thought it was pretty NEATO!
Margo and Tara trying to control the KILLER caterpillar!
VICIOUS CREATURES AT JOE'S...WATCH OUT!
Dumb, dumb Lisa and Jason talked me into skiing the last day. Lisa went first and had an injured toe, so she said that if she did it, that I would have to after! Unfortunately, she succeeded! Crap...I had to ski too! "Good Times"
9 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. I'm jealous about the waterskiing. I don't think I've been for like 8 years. How fun.
Waterskiing and boating are some of the world's most happy activities! What a fun trip! You look like a pro. I think that I am finally able to surface for a while and catch up with the bloggie. I will be going private for a while so send me your email address to wendicoccimiglio@hotmail.com so that I can add you as an authorized reader. I've really missed reading your posts. I have sort of been anti computer for the past month...grrr.
I am so sad that I missed your ski. Look at you go!
It was such a great trip. The perfect way to finish off a great summer. Thanks for all the fun, as usual!
I love all the great pictures...I'm going to have to steal some for my blog. He, he!
Way to ski, girl! That is what i call ending the summer with a bang. How fun.
That looks like so much fun-what a blast. I thought you liked water skiing?? That caterpillar is HUGE-I would have thrown a fit too!
That was such a fun trip! I seem to always give in to peer pressure...and apparently, you do too! Way to go! You did awesome! When are we going again?!?
Aren't you so glad you skied now!!! That's a great picture. How fun. We had a total blast. I am getting my new computer this week so I can finally blog again!
P.S. My favorite part was when Brandon came gracefully barefooting towards our boat and WAMMO we were totally soaked=)
Looks like fun. I went to Mill Hollow a few times when I was little I LOVED it!
Post a Comment