Very cute! I love the one of you and Brandon, and Brandon and the other two kids, and the one where your son is kissing you and the last one and the first one...and all the ones in between. :)
Darling! You have the cutest family ever! I LOVE all of the pics. And Chance is too funny with his pipe I need your kids to teach me how to build a snowman I tried with Sienna the other day and it was a poor excuse for a Frosty!
12 comments:
Very cute! I love the one of you and Brandon, and Brandon and the other two kids, and the one where your son is kissing you and the last one and the first one...and all the ones in between. :)
Those are some great pictures of the family! I am also curious where you guys went to take them.
These pictures are so charming. You really have such a darling family.
SIMPLY STUNNING!!!!!
Soooo cute! I love them all!
Thanks Lizzie. I'm glad you like them!
It sure helps having such a beautiful family to photograph. You guys were so much fun. I felt like a kid in a candy store on this shoot! Love ya.
Your pics turned out great. Jen really does a great job!
I was just telling Broc how cute your Christmas Card pic was! They turned out so cute! What a cute family!
Darling! You have the cutest family ever! I LOVE all of the pics. And Chance is too funny with his pipe I need your kids to teach me how to build a snowman I tried with Sienna the other day and it was a poor excuse for a Frosty!
I love your pictures and the one you sent in your card is adorable. You know Scooter is still sleeping with it at night!
G O R G E O U S !!!
Those are so amazing! You look incredible-who would ever think you birthed four kids? We miss you-are you ever going to come to basketball?
Post a Comment