
Getting ready to go!

Brandon was seated next to this BIG MAN....so sweet Hannah took his spot for him!

All bundled up for our first night on the town.

Our room.

The "tree" at Rockefeller Center.

Brandon and the girls looking in "awe" at the fish stand in China Town.

The first night, we met Mike and Sandra (friends and clients of ours) in "Little Italy." We had the best italian dinner and did a little street shopping. The girls had never seen such a thing. I think they were a little nervous when we started bargaining with prices. Then they quickly got the hang of it and thought it was a very fun game.

Saturday, we went to a place called "Smac." Hannah and Brandon had seen it on the food network and put it on our list as a "must try." It was seriously AWESOME. You could create your own skillet of mac and cheese, it was so gooey and delicious. Hannah was in HEAVEN.

My mouth is still watering. Yummy.


The girls got an early Christmas gift. Of course, an AMERICAN GIRL DOLL. Hannah picked "Kit," and Addie picked a "just like me" doll.

This is Addie trying her first....ROASTED CHESTNUT. I absolutely love them, she thought they tasted like a HOT DOG.

St. Patricks Cathedral

UHHHHHHH...need I say more???? Love it, love it, love it. Can't afford it, afford it, afford it. Let's just take a minute to look at it's beauty....Ahhhhhh.

Brandon and I in front of another beautiful church.

The girls thought the street dancers were sooo cool.

Precious

Elmo and the girls.

We wanted to try food that we normally can't get at home. So one night we had CAJUN FOOD. Addie, went to town on these crawfish!

One night at like 10p.m we decided to go to the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum. We had a blast...they had so many cool displays. We got some good laughs with this one.


Sunday, we met Mike and his kids for the Rockette's Christmas show.

Of course Mike got the tickets and we were on the sixth row. The show was so good and such a great way to kick off the holidays!

We ended the trip with a visit to our favorite...."Stage Deli." We had huge sandwiches, pickles, egg creme' drinks, and of course...cheesecake!

There was a whole "Charmin" building where you could use the restrooms. Inside, you could go on a toilet paper slide and swing after you used the potty. It was hilarious.
16 comments:
Ah, NY at Christmas time, it is so much fun! We did this last year with a 1 year old. I think the way you guys did it is much better! Looks like a great trip.
Yeah! NY pictures-that looks like SO much fun! A little cold, but a lot of fun. Your girls could have shown those guys a thing or two with street dancing I bet! I haven't introduced Holly to American Girl dolls yet-I am sure she would love it! We missed you Saturday-
What a fun trip! I'm sure your girls will always remember this.
Can I PLEASE be adopted as one of your girls? How fun that is one place I have never been to but its on the top of my list. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL jut like there momma. I LOVE juicy I have to admit they are my one weakness in life someone told me that they had them at costco a few weeks ago but I missed them.
I love the Stage Deli, they have the worlds best sandwiches! I have great memories of going there as a kid, I haven't been in a few years, which is just one more reason Jimmy and I need to take a NY trip! Looks like you guys had a blast, how fun!
OKAY, SO ALLINA AND I BOTH SAY... YOU, AMANDA, AND US TWO... NEXT YEAR, SAME PLACE, SAME TIME!!!
DARLING POST CUTIE... WELCOME HOME!!!!! LOVE YA!
How fun! I have never been to New York and would LOVE to go during Christmas time! It looks like you guys had a raelly fun trip!
What fun!! The girls will never forget that trip. Welcome Home!!!
What an awesome trip! Christmas in New York- what is better than that? It looks like so much fun! Seriously what an amazing experience for Hannah and Addie to have! Glad you guys got home safe and sound!
I've only been to NYC once...before I was married. That's one of the places Jason & I would love to go (he's never been)! I bet Hanna and Addie had a blast! What a fun trip that the'll always remember!!!
I have never been to NY and now want to go even more. So fun you took your girls. Hope to see you at basketball:)
Jealous. Such a fun trip with just the girls! Love it.
wow the fun never ends with you guys does it? How fun...I am glad you had a good time...
Looks like you had such a great time. Lindsie would have loved the American Girl Doll store. You look so cute, as always. See ya -- I can't wait to eat those moldy bread bowls!
So jealous! Looks like so much fun. I have never tried to take a kid, let alone many kids to NY yet...how fun.
Looks like the perfect trip. I won't even mention my insane jealousy over it...oh, wait. I just did.
The pictures at the Ripley's museum are so hilarious! You guys crack me up.
I still can't get over the fact that we ran in to you guys last night. And at a care center no less. What a coincidence. Hope your Grandpa gets better soon. Thanks for saying hello to my Grandma. Sorry I kind of forced you in. I forget my manners sometimes. I'm a loser.
See you Saturday! :)
Post a Comment