Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Hannah and Chance's snowman...."FROSTY"

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OUT OUR FRONT DOOR. I LOVE THE SNOW WHEN IT FIRST FALLS...ALL CLEAN AND WHITE.

Chance...is obsessed with "Popeye" right now. He found this pipe for the snowman, and ran around with it in his mouth all afternoon. Oh, what the neighbors must think!!!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

Such a cute snowman!

I'll be letting Uncle Chris know that Chance has a bit of a Word of Wisdom problem....maybe he can work out an early intervention. :)

jenn said...

ps- I tagged you. Check out my blog for details. You are the blogging QUEEN now, so I fully expect you to do it. :)

Bell Family said...

Love it!!! Jackson told me all about how Popeye!! What an imagination.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

DARLiNG POST!

SLEiGHBELLS RiNG... ARE YA LiSTENiN'?

YEAH... iT'S ALMOST HERE!!!