
Goodies for Santa and the reindeer

Brandon and the kids getting the bags ready for the neighborhood luminaries on Christmas Eve

This year they all blew out before dark because it was such a WINDY night....bummer!

Brandon and E cuddling on the couch at the Mackays Xmas Eve party

Austin and Chance wrestling as usual! Austin was home from college...and we were all so glad to see him.

Addie and Grandpa

Chance got the Aqua Raiders lego set that he has wanted sooooo bad!

The kids in their Christmas Eve jammies

Brandon reading "Twas the night before Christmas."

Christmas morning....Santa brought Easton a four-wheeler

Chance: a skateboard and a Wii.

Chance asked Santa (very last minute) for a penguin. Very random. And Santa had a very hard time quickly making two very special penguins. Oh but did he ever DELIVER!

The gifts were all done. And Brandon suprised the girls with cell phones. Hannah seriously wept. She cried so hard that I started to cry too. They were so happy and grateful!

After morning gift opening, we head over to my dad and Jody's house for breakfast. Here is Nana trying to force feed Hannah.

Easton sitting with a friend of the family.

My dad and the kids opening more gifts!!!

All the stockings at dad and Jody's.

Hannah asked for a stuffed animal. OH BOY....DID SHE GET IT!

That afternoon my moms family (the Johnsons) all come over to my house. We always have tons of delicious food, and we can't have a party without Grandma Dorths famous deviled eggs! Uncle Jack tried to hog them all.

Muggs (my sister) and cousin Nicole ( who is expecting a little girl in February.)

Me and the sister. It was fun to have Muggs home from California for a few days. All and all it was a very pleasant Holiday! But, I must say that I'm glad all the hustle and bustle and money spending is over with!!!! Ahhhhh...back to normal.
5 comments:
I can't tell you how yummy your gramdmas deviled eggs look to me, with this pregnancy I have been craving deviled eggs, and shrimp cocktails like crazy!
It's always fun to see Muggs on your blog, let her know I said hi for me!
Your christmas looked and sounded very fun, aren't you glad the entire event is over??? I sure am!
GREAT CHRISTMAS POST!!! IF CHANCEY NEEDS HELP WITH HIS LEGO SET... FISCHER RULES, AND WOULD LOVE TO TEACH HIM! KREW ALSO SAID THAT HE WOULD LOVE TO "BOARD" WITH HIM ANYTIME! FUN GIFTS!!!
YOUR GIRLIES ARE BOTH PRINCESSES!!! WE SAW ADDIE WITH AUNT DI TODAY... LET HER KNOW THAT HER SWEET KINDNESS TOWARDS CHAZZY... "MAKES MY HEART HAPPY". THAT IS A CHAZZY SAYING! WHAT A LITTLE DOLLY!!!
You do Christmas right. Looks like a perfect holiday and how fun to see Mugs after all these years.
But I have a burning question...where did you get your girls night gowns and robes?!? I have been looking (sort of) for the exact set with little luck. Please share your source!
Ok I have been checking your blog every day looking forward to this post. You are the cutest mom and I always love seeing what your cute fam is up to! Oh how I miss Muggs seriously when I saw your blog I got a little chocked up we had so much fun together! How cute that your girls cried over cell phones I remember my sister had one in jr high and I didn't get one until my Senior year and I was so mad when whit had one before me! I was sad that all the bags weren't out when we drive home from my parents we always see them I figured it was because it was too windy. Ok this is the longest comment ever as if you have enough time to read it. ha ha
Sheesh, a girl is gone for a weekend and comes back to a plethora of missed posts by you...you little blogging queen! You are my hero.
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We loved seeing you and spending some time with you over the holidays.
Your kids are darling. We love them so much!
And, Grace asks every day when she is going to get a cell phone like Addie's. I told her to ask Brandon...that's where Addie got hers! :)
Post a Comment