Sunday, August 9, 2009

Seriously...I WILL be back very SOON

COMPUTER STILL BROKEN. WE SHOULD GET IT BACK TOMORROW.

HOWEVER; I AM HAVING A SMALL SURGERY ON MY WRIST ON TUESDAY AND THAT WILL SET ME BACK ANOTHER COUPLE OF DAYS. HOLY COW, WILL SOMEONE JUST LET ME bLoG????

WATCH OUT WHEN I COME BACK....THERE WILL BE ABOUT TEN POSTS A DAY JUST TO CATCH UP...WE HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY! ta ta for now good buddies

9 comments:

DKAZ said...

Sorry to hear about the computer probs, more sorry to hear about wrist surgery...not FUN!
Will look forward to the threatened 10 posts a day though.

Natali Thompson said...

Finally! What is wrong with your wrist? We might all start going through Liz withdraws here!

Durrant said...

Can't wait to see what your cute fam has been up to! Good luck with your surgery:)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

LET ME KNOW WHATEVER THE WILLIAMS FAMILY CAN DO FOR YOU... REGARDING RECOVERY. LOVE YA!!!

Liz said...

Thanks Lauretta. Just meals and childcare for a few weeks...no big deal. I mean it is OPEN WRIST SURGERY...RIGHT UP THERE WITH BRAIN AND HEART SURGERY. Hope I make it. If not, I love you all. hee hee (i am a little concerned that i won't be able to pick my nose for awhile)

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Your kids can come play on Thursday. Thats my only day off this week. Apparently Hannah and Dalton text sometimes! who knew? or you can join us for Lunch that day.

jenn said...

I'm sorry your computer is still under the weather. I'm very much looking forward to it having a full recovery so that I can read your fantastic blog posts.

Glad your open-wrist surgery was a success! Let me know if I can help you with anything. See you tomorrow. Love ya.

Amy said...

Is this really wrist surgery or is it similar to my "back" surgery last year? :) Hope you do okay. I'll be on pins and needles until you get back to your blog!

Liz said...

NO AMY...THIS WAS REALLY WRIST SURGERY. YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP RIGHT NOW. I WILL SEND YOU THE PICTURES AS PROOF. I THINK I COULD THINK OF SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE CREATIVE AND SEVERE THAN WRIST SURGERY....HA HA HA.