
That's why I
serve it to my two year old
on my bed while he
watches cartoons...in hopes that he will
smear it all over his body, in
every crevice, and all over the comforter!!!
duh


WHAT THE CRAP WAS I THINKING???? Clearly, we will be going back to "Gogurts." Much cleaner!! P.S. I am dead when Brandon see's this post, most likely even grounded!!! We have a "no food" rule in our room. OOPSIE!!! (at least it wasn't in the car, boat, or the garage...I really would have been dead meat)
5 comments:
Bummer-yeah...I don't think yogurt+child+bedroom= a good idea! Good luck-hope you aren't grounded for too long!
Who could be mad at a face like Easton? Oh wait....it's you he's gonna be mad at. Maybe you should "exfoliate" with a little yogurt and try flashing pretty Easton like eyes at Brandon.
i seriously love this little guy...we need to get him and bodie together...they would be soo funny
oh.....you NEVER told me that rule when I house sat for you guys....I MIGHT have served a Turkey Dinner off your bed....just saying, sorry if there is stuffing crumbs. hee hee hee....XOXOXO
Totally laughing at Allina's comment...:)
That E, I could just eat him up! He'd be even better with yogurt smeared all over those cheeks!
Post a Comment