Thursday, November 5, 2009

The "famous" Erskine Halloween Party

Last Friday night, the Erskines had their famous halloween party! This was our first year attending, and it sure didn't disappoint!


Brandon and I went as Smurfs. Brandon complained about the blue face paint all night like he was five years old. "It's in my eyes, it's burning my skin!" He's so picky! But in the end it was worth it...we won first place!!! La, la, la, la, la, la....la, la, la, la, la! (that's the smurf song)

Tara and Justin (not a couple...just a cute picture of them...he he)


The maid attacking the man. They had "do not disturb" door hangers hanging out of their pockets! cute
Adam and Eve

Jailbirds
Old Mother Hubbard and her "dawg": give him a bone.....he he

The 60's couple

Officer Dangle and his lady friend

Salt and Pepper

Dracula and witch


Meredith Grey and Dr. Sheppard

The pirates

Kanye West and Taylor Swift....so creative!

Super couple

Devil and Angel

80's couple

Napoleon and his girlfriend....she had boon doggle hanging off her skirt. So funny.

Harry Potter Couple: Chris and Jen

Midevil Couple
Gypsy and Clown

I don't like to brag...but here is a photo of our sweet prize!!!


Jason Erskine

Viren made these cookies...aren't they cool!

So Jason dressed up as the "saw" guy. He made up this amazing game with 8 stations...kind of like a fear factor, and 8 teams of four couples each had to video their group doing all the gruesome and daring stations. It was so much fun and the video's were hilarious. Jason seriously put so much time and thought into it, and it was out of this world FUN, FUN, FUN!

This is everyone watching the videos.

One of the game stations!

Thanks Jason and Lisa...the party was ridiculously fun!!! I can see why it is "FAMOUS."

9 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

LOVE IT! Those are great costumes!! (You should help me teach Bree how to dress up for a COSTUME party!)

margo said...

You did a great job on the picture taking! I'm still amazed at what a fun party that was and all the work the ERskine's put into our entertainment! I'm still laughing about everything and having nightmares of Jig Saw! YIKES

susan hall said...

OK YOU DID AWESOME AT GETTING PICTURES OF PEOPLS COSTUMES...GREAT POST..IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS WHERE THERE THIS YEAR...HERES TO MANY MORE ERSKIN HALLOWEEN PARTYS....

Lisa Erskine said...

I'm so glad everyone had such a great time...Jason did go all out!! He LOVES Halloween!! We have a great group of friends...and that's what really makes a party fun!! You and Brandon deserved the 'Best Costume' award...you guys were hilarious!

Bell Family said...

Oh my....that looks like a blast!!! I need more details about the game. That sounds like a good one. You and Brandon totally deserved 1st Place!!! Congrats!!!

Goddard Family said...

I loved all of the costumes! I want to know if your face still has a little blue tint to it...the kiddos looked so cute! Miss you

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

THE "BLUE MEN GROUP" CALLED, AND I TOLD THEM THAT YOU GUYS WOULD TOTALLY BE INTO JOINING UP WITH THEM IN VEGAS FOR A SHOW OR TWO... HA HA HA!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS... AND YOUR LITTLE BLUE NOGGINS!!!!!

jenn said...

The Smurfs...BEST COSTUME EVER. (I'm glad you got your way!)

Their parties are ridiculously cool. Glad you could join in on the fun!

I'm pretty sure I will be stealing some pics from your blog, okay? :)

The Wride Family said...

That was such a fun night. The Erskins know how to throw a great party! I love your costumes. I you were jealous of my costume and you wanted to try it on. Seriously those pictures are going ot haunt me the rest of my life!!! At least I gave everyone a good laugh and made a memory that will last a life time!! LOL