The PaRaDe!!!

The PaRtY!!
I am Chance's room mom this year, and I was in charge of his Halloween party! It was so much fun! The kids were so excited about the witch's brew! ALWAYS A HIT!
HalLoWeEn DaY!!
We started out bright and early (like 6a.m.) with the girls cheer competitions! Addie is on the 5th grade squad, and Hannah is on the 7th! They both did amazing! Addies team took 2nd place which was AWESOME!!
Later that afternoon, we worked up the energy to carve pumpkins!!!
Last minute, Margo had us swing by for some delicious chili and cornbread that she and Lisa had made! It was the perfect meal on a chili Halloween evening.
Jason Erskine loaded up all the kids on his deluxe trailer, fit with hay bales and tons of spooky lights. There was even a hot chocolate dispenser!!! My kids thought that was super neato!
7 comments:
The cheerleaders were so cute when they came to our house. Hannah was just talking up a storm, jibber jabbin' to Ryan. She cracks me up. They were so anxious to see Dalton. One thing that made me sad though, my younger kids didn't understand why they saw the trailer go by our house loaded with their friends and not stop. They also asked why they couldn't ride on it like years past. Its sad how this stuff effects the kids too. :(
hahaha..your halloween looks alot like ours...im sad we got there too late for the bail rides..so much fun... you crack me up..
ALL OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD KIDDOS GOT TOGETHER THIS YEAR FOR TRICK OR TREATING... I SURE MISSED NOT SEEING YOUR BUNCH WITH THEM!!!
LOVE YA HUN... HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!!!!!
So fun!!! The kids costumes look great. Love that Tony!!! Where were the smurfs?
Are you as tired as I am today after this busy weekend! Wow, it sure was a lot of fun though. We could really use the spa right now.... The kids were so cute and it is so great to FINALLY have you be part of this neighborhood.
Wow! You are Wonder Woman! Your kids look amazing in their costumes.
What a fun holiday! The costumes are all amazing (where is Liz's costume??? I know you have a witch one!) I can't believe they are already doing cheer competitions! That is so cool-a little too early though-I remember those days (and the NERVES!)
Send me Margo's email and I will invite her to my blog (if she ever feels like checking it out-I know you HATE private blogs-sorry! :) When are we ever going to see you again? It has been TOO long!
Post a Comment