"Our cup runneth over."
Love this picture of you. Your mom was so pretty .. just like you. I still want to see a picture of her feet. Do you have one?
I'm sorry... I know.
Liz, I'm so sorry about your mom. She honestly was one of my very favorites! She was a wonderful person. Hugs to you and Mugs!
I'm giving you huge hugs all day!!! love ya!!!
Thinking about you-keep smilin'!
SO sorry Liz! You are all so beautiful! I hear she was such a fun lady-looks like you have a rockin' grandma too!
Thought about you all day. Love ya!
liz what a wonderful picture too have..i cant even imagine how hard this is ...love ya
We love you guys! Patty was a truely amazing lady.
Big hugs to you, my sweet friend. Love you so much.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love this picture of you. Your mom was so pretty .. just like you. I still want to see a picture of her feet. Do you have one?
I'm sorry... I know.
Liz, I'm so sorry about your mom. She honestly was one of my very favorites! She was a wonderful person. Hugs to you and Mugs!
I'm giving you huge hugs all day!!! love ya!!!
Thinking about you-keep smilin'!
SO sorry Liz! You are all so beautiful! I hear she was such a fun lady-looks like you have a rockin' grandma too!
Thought about you all day. Love ya!
liz what a wonderful picture too have..i cant even imagine how hard this is ...love ya
We love you guys! Patty was a truely amazing lady.
Big hugs to you, my sweet friend. Love you so much.
Post a Comment