
For months now, we have been dreading the project of cleaning our garage. It was such a mess that neither Brandon or myself wanted to tackle the job and we would find ANYTHING to do rather than clean it up! But this weekend we finally did it and here are the results.
BEFORE
AFTER 

AHHHHH....MUCH BETTER! It only took us a couple of hours and a few hooks. Why didn't we do this sooner?
6 comments:
PLEASE come over and do ours now. Have you seen it -- I've never seen such a disaster. We brought everything home from Last Chance and threw it in the garage. It is going to be a HUGE weekend project to clean it up. I can't even park in it right now. How sad!
Opps, Lindsie was signed into my computer on the above comment. Although, I'm sure Linz feels the same way about the garage.
Your garage was NOT a mess by any means! My garage looks like a hoarder lives there. I've been trying to convince Morgan to help me clean it out before it starts snowing (too late I know) so I can park my car in it, but it hasn't happened yet.
ok thats awesome...we need to do ours so bad before winter...too late...darn
Do you hire? You're welcome to come on over and do ours next! :)
Looks like our garages are similar with the storage system. Okay- the ball holder is my favorite accessory in my garage. In fact 2 would make it perfect.
Post a Comment