Friday, February 26, 2010

Bon Voyage! Toodle Loo! So Long for Now!



I must go cruising...see you in a few days my friends!

7 comments:

jenn said...

I'll be honest. This post is salt in the wound. Salt in the wound.

I'm sick with envy.

I'm thinking of you all non-stop and wishing so bad we were there with you. Picturing you all at a fun show right about now...

Enjoy every minute! You deserve it!

Rogers Family Blog said...

AHHH- have such a great time. I am so jealous- can't wait to live vicariously through your pictures.

Natali Thompson said...

I want to go! Have a blast!!

Scha&Andi said...

whatz? super great fun... kids no kids. where ya going? well i can't wait to see all the pics... have you a swell time.

jenn said...

I know you've only been home for like less than 48 hours, but I'm anxiously awaiting a cruise post.

Just thought you should know. :)

susan hall said...

oh was hopeing this was a cruise post...cant wait to see every ones pictures..i might do mine tonight if i have time...i just needed to tell you know that travis and i really think you and brandon are so much fun we really had a blast, lots of laughs...

margo said...

Does Jenn know that we dedicated each and every Johnny Rockets visit to her!