Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easton's "4"

I can't believe it....MY BABY TURNED "4"!!
Again, the day of his birthday...we kind of played it low key.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
As usual, "E" and I got all the other kids off to school.
We cuddled and watched cartoons for a bit.
Then we got dressed and headed out for the morning.

First stop: THE LEHI BAKERY where we picked out treats to share with preschool friends! The ladies there were so cute. They just fussed over "E" and gave him a free gingerbread man cookie for his birthday!

Next stop: PIONEER PARTY (right next door to the bakery) where we picked out party plates and napkins to have with our dinner and doughnuts. And Easton got to pick 4 balloons of his choice! As we were leaving...the cute ladies made him a very special birthday sword out of balloons! Can this town get any cuter???

For lunch: we had to go to PANDA EXPRESS...which is little man's favorite place ever!
Then: OFF TO PRESCHOOL where he gave out doughnuts and sticky frog toys to each of his friends. His cute teacher gave him a new pencil and let him pick a new book!

For dinner: teriyaki burgers, fruit, veggies and dip, and lemonade.
Then, Easton chose to go to the pool. It was a freezing night and we tried to talk him out of it. But he said to us in his biggest pirate voice "it's my birfday and my choice!" 
So, OFF WE WENT TO THE POOL. It turned out to be really fun and we were able to sit and chat with some neighbors in the hot tub for like an hour while the boys all wore themselves out! And Easton thought everyone at the pool had come for his birthday so that was even better!
I can't believe he is really 4. I thoroughly enjoyed having my own pirate all to myself for most of the day. I cherish those moments. In a couple years when he goes off to school, I will feel such a void. I love having a little munchkin by my side...especially THIS little munchkin!
Happy Birthday "E"...WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

5 comments:

susan hall said...

you are such a great blogger, I need to update bad, seriously love that little E man, I cant believe he is 4:( time goes way too fast..Bodie still ask's about him all the time

Bell Family said...

No way...I can't believe he's 4!! Pretty stinkin' precious that E. Looks like such a fun day!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Easton is FOUR?! Happy B-Day Big Guy!!! Tell everyone else "Howdy" as well!

BTW... The Lehi Bakery is AMAZING! Being a Utah County gal and all, I have visited that many a time in my days... mmmmm, baked goods don't suck!!!!!

The Donnelly's said...

Awe... I just love him! I miss him so much and wish I could have been there to see him grow up to this point. I miss you E and love reading all the funny things you do:) You are part of such a beautiful family. You guys are so blessed! As am I for having you as a part of my life. I look up to you more than you will ever know Lizzy! Thank you for keeping this blog... it makes me feel like I can still enjoy my family even though you are all so far away. I hope all is well and I love and miss you so much!!

Love you!!
Love, Me

jenn said...

He's the best pirate 4 year old EVER! Love you "E"! Happy Birthday! :)

I love your glass dish displaying the yummy square donuts. So cute!