Today is Chance's last day of preschool. He will be starting kindergarten next year, and I just want to cry. He loves "Discovery" and adores his teachers, Miss Kim and Miss Tammy. These are some pictures from his programs at school. Some of them are hard to see, but usually he and his friend Jackson are just doing goofy things to make each other giggle. What a fun two years they have had...Oakwood Elementary... watch out, here they come!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
"Bye, Bye Preschool"
Today is Chance's last day of preschool. He will be starting kindergarten next year, and I just want to cry. He loves "Discovery" and adores his teachers, Miss Kim and Miss Tammy. These are some pictures from his programs at school. Some of them are hard to see, but usually he and his friend Jackson are just doing goofy things to make each other giggle. What a fun two years they have had...Oakwood Elementary... watch out, here they come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be right over with the Kleenex. It's so fun to see those pictures. Those boys had some good times. Watch out Oakwood!!
Post a Comment