Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Violin Recital

Finally, a family member with some musical talent. We were so proud of Hannah at her first violin recital. She played a song from the movie Titanic (My Heart Will Go On). It was so fantastic, I almost gave a standing ovation. But seeing as though it was my first time to step foot into a recital, I held myself back!!! She looked so sweet up there with her little violin .
Chance really enjoyed the recital. He was so excited that he "fell asleep!"

This is Hannah with her teacher "Natalie." We are so lucky to have her living right in our own neighborhood. People drive from all over the land to take lessons from Nat. She has been so good with Hannah and really believed in her. She even made up a little piano part to go with Hannah's song, and it sounded so professional. Thanks Nat.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Way to go Hannah! I love that song from Titanic. I can't believe how grown up she looks! Too funny that Chance fell asleep. Reminds me of when my brother Mike was little and fell asleep next to the amp at a Stevie Wonder concert! Hey, when you're beat you're beat!

Bell Family said...

I can't stop laughing at that picture of Chance. Hannah must be pretty good, or Chance wouldn't have been able to fall asleep.