Friday, May 16, 2008

"Ready to Rock"

Is that Ted Nugent??
So our friends "Bree & Sam" had a Guitar Hero party last weekend. It was so much fun. The best part was seeing everyone in their 80's rock outfits. Thanks Bell family for keeping us all young. Everyone had a blast!


My cousin Zach...he and his wife are also our good friends

Ross & Ted

My friend "Lauretta." She and her husband met at an "Iron Maiden" concert. This look was not too far fetched for her a few years back!!! lol

Liz & Bree. "Can someone GET me a PICK?"


Brandon & his cheap girlfriend

Michelle & Tara. (Tara was the "Guitar Hero Champion" she beat everyone) "You rock Tar."


Sam, Jared, and Russ. Yes, our friends look like "white trash" but we love them!!!



Amanda and Addie delivered the invitations door to door. Bree and I just sat in the car and peed our pants laughing!

6 comments:

Bell Family said...

Oh my gosh...I loved that night!! Seriously, we are way fun!! And...since you brought it up...where is my pick??? I lost it a few weeks ago. Everyday since then has been a bad hair day. I'm going to have to go to Walgreens to buy another one. I hope they still sell them.

Lisa Erskine said...

That is a great idea! Partys like that are always a blast! I love the "crimped" look! Oh...those were the good old days!! :)

margo said...

I am laughing my head off. That look is classic! What a fun idea for a party. I love your ratted bangs and crimped hair -- only you could still look great and do that to your hair!

schaars said...

Too funny! I love the pics. You better watch out Brandon was with a hot babe she might give you a run for your money!

Amy said...

I totally went to Bree's blog the other day. You guys are a bunch of freaks! I love it!

jenn said...

Oh my gads! You guys ROCK. The hair and the outfits are amazing. These are some of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. And you Liz, are one hot 80's mama! Fun party.