Brandon and I went to see "Ironman" tonight . Our friends, Anthony and Meleesa got the tickets three days ago. They took me kicking and screaming because I just knew I was going to HATE it!!! But guess what....ya, you guessed it, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Even Robert Downing Jr. was so hot, hot, hot. I normally despise action movies, but this one was really good!
4 comments:
I have had a crush on Robert Downey for years....something about the criminal type. hahhah, just kidin'.
Landon really wants to see it. Maybe I'll give it a try.
Good to know! I'm not normally a fan of "guy movies", so maybe I'll give this one a try! I can't wait to see McDreamy in Made of Honor! Girls Night Out, maybe?!
I'll put that one on my list. Sorry we missed you today -- we had a full morning of soccer games. We need to go out there with you guys very soon -- maybe we could share a sand pile in the back yard again.
Post a Comment