"Oh, there it is, over there on my pillow by the pee pee and pooh pooh art I left for mom!"
"Proof" that Easton committed the crime....poopie fingers
We don't even need to discuss this! Can you say..."stinky binkie?"
Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent? NOT!
This is when I wish I had a bigger washer and dryer...or disposable sheets!
Naptime was over for Easton and as I approached his room (about five feet away), I knew that something had gone drastically wrong. As I opened the door, my suspicions were right...there he stood bare bummed! The poop was strewn all over the room, the crib, the bedding, in his hair, his eyebrows, in between fingers and toes and even on his binkie!! Now, this has happened at least once with all three of my other children, but this was for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, the nastiest of all experiences. I am pretty good with gross things, but even "I" was dry heaving on this fine afternoon. They seriously need to have some kind of a"hot line" that you can call in these times of DISASTER!!! I would have paid someone to clean up an accident of this caliber. Easton will now be wearing "duct tape" around his diaper so that he can no longer spread his goodness!
9 comments:
Liz... you get Mom of the year. I am dry heaving looking at the pictures. Good thing that child is so cute!
Holy crap.....literally!! That is disgusting, hilarious, totally cute, and something you should call Utah Disaster Clean-up for. Will your Home-owners insurance cover that type of disaster??
OH MY GOSH! That is all I can say! I never had to do ANYTHING like that with my kids-and I seriously think I just threw up! Kudos to you-you are really are the mom of the year. I hope you threw the binkey away! You will have to join us sometime on our runs-I am REALLY slow though!
WOW! Need I say more.
Totally sick -- Lindsie and Troy never did that, but Mallory introduced me too the crappy club. I've cleaned up more crap than I ever imagined possible. The best was when she tried to hide it once under a book and I picked up the book off the floor to find a smashed pile of pooh all over the floor and book. Spot shot carpet cleaner became my best friend:)
ha ha ha ha oh my gosh! That is nasty and oh so funny!!! So far Sienna has never done that and I am crossing my fingers that she never does because I think I would throw everything away and not even try to wash it!!!
This is Luke to a tee. It totally stinks...literally. Why I found myself just yesterday cleaning up a similar disater. Unfortunately for me it's like the 10th time he's done it. Duct tape doesn't sound half bad!
Apparently you are like 10 times better of a mother than me. You pull out the camera, I pull out the screaming.
Oh My! As the famous quote eloquently states "Shit Happens!" I am so glad you found me on the blog. You and Brandon look so healthy and happy. Your kids seem absolutely adorable. Love the kiddie quotes. I am happy to be able to touch base now and again. It's been SOOO long!!
the joy of motherhood, oh how i don't long for the day Colter does something like that!
Post a Comment