Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bishop Culley


Oh my goodness, our very own Chris Culley (Brandons cousin and best buddy) was just made the Bishop of his ward!!! We are so happy for him and his family. There truly is not a better man for the job than Chris. He is so sensitive, remembers everyone, stays organized, is a hard worker, good daddy and husband, and is totally in tune with his Heavenly Father! I truly believe that we will gain points in Heaven just for knowing him and being related!! We love ya Chrissy....Good luck to you and you're family. We are all extremely proud and excited for your new journey!

4 comments:

Amy said...

No freakin' way! Why does that make me laugh! I'll bet he'll be a great bishop

jenn said...

Would it be inappropriate and/or slightly irreverent if I take excerpts from your post and include them in the program this Sunday to boost the vote of confidence in my husband as the Bishop?

Thanks.

Bell Family said...

Take notes Brandon...you could be next.

jenn said...

Just kidding...

Truly, thank you! That is the sweetest post ever. You are too kind. We tremendously appreciate the love and support you and Brandon have given our family. We certainly couldn't dream of doing this without the help of wonderful family and friends like you. You guys are the best. Love ya!

p.s.- so awesome that Amy is laughing about this all. Tell her I am too! :)