Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday "Addie Boo"






Addie is NINE!!! We are going to Bonsai Japanese Steakhouse for dinner tonight and then off to see Momma Mia!
Addie, I just want you to know that you have been such a joy in our lives since the very minute you were born. You were for sure the easiest pregnancy for mom, the most painless delivery, and the calmest, funniest baby. Not to mention the chubbiest...the neighbors used to call you "chub pie" when you were an infant. I will always think of you as my little girl with the pigtails. You have always loved to have your hair done and to dress up. When you were about two, you would always wear a pair of underwear over all of your little outfits.
Now that you are older, you still love your hair done and to dress up, you still love to be silly, and thank goodness...you finally wear your undies under your clothes. Thank you for being such a perfect little girl and so full of life. I love to giggle with you. Even when I am mad, you can always make me laugh. I hope you never lose that "sparkle." You are so responsible and such a great example to everyone in our home. And you are brilliant. What a smartie pants you are....Dad likes to take credit for that! I won't even try. I hope that you will always realize what a gift you are to us...I love you so much. Love, Mommy

5 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet little Addie! We just love Adds around our house, what a great kid she is! She truly is a ray of sunshine. Thanks for being such a great friend to Grace and always so kind to Olivia!

Love you, cutie pie!

Aunt Jenn, Uncle Chris, Grace, Liv and Luke

The Reading Armadillo said...

Happy Birthday Addie. What a sweet girl she is. I just love seeing her in primary. She is so kind and friendly to all the kids.

margo said...

Happy B - day Addie. It's been a few days and we are wondering where you guys are? We expect another visit soon -- very soon. Maybe you are all sick of the resturants around here. I'll have to have you over for some home cookin'

Bell Family said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!! What an absolute sweetheart you are. Hope you have a great time celebrating.

schaars said...

Happy Birthday Addie I really cant believe that she is 9 that is just nuts she is so cute!